10.20.2010

Waiting on Wednesday


(Husbands for Hire, #1)
by Kelly Eileen Hake

Release date:  3/1/2011

Christian Fiction / Historical Romance

Barbour Publishing
ISBN:  9781602607606


Synopsis:

When three landowning women put an ad in the paper expressing their desire for healthy, hard-working husbands-for-hire to help them set up and run a sawmill, they never dreamed their tiny town would be overflowing with proposals from bachelors who responded promptly...and in person! 

Out of this logjam of potential suitors, which one will Evelyn Thompson choose? 

Jacob Grainger trails his brother's murderer to Hopesfall where, to keep his true intentions secret, Jacob pretends to court Miss Evelyn Thompson.

Will this lumberjack-turned-bounty-hunter find himself falling for the enterprising female?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love the cover and the book sounds really good too. I hadn't heard of it before so I will be adding this one to my ever growing wish list. :)

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

LOL! I know you love to add more books to your wish list, Angie! :p

Both Kelly and her Mom (Cathy Marie Hake) have really good books, so I'm excited to give this one a try.

*HUGS*

Unknown said...

This one's on my WL, too! I loved her last series. :o)