10.13.2010

Waiting on Wednesday


(Guardians of Justice, #1)
by Irene Hannon

Release Date:  12/1/2010

Christian Fiction / Romantic Suspense

Revell Publishing
ISBN:  9780800734565

Synopsis:

U.S. Marshal Jake Taylor has seen plenty of action during his years in law enforcement. But he'd rather go back to Iraq than face his next assignment: protection detail for federal judge Liz Michaels. His feelings toward Liz haven't warmed in the five years since she lost her husband--and Jake's best friend--to possible suicide. How can Jake be expected to care for the cold-hearted workaholic who drove his friend to despair?

As the danger mounts and Jake gets to know Liz better, his feelings slowly start to change. When it becomes clear that an unknown enemy may want her dead, the stakes are raised. Because now both her life--and his heart--are in mortal danger.

Full of the suspense and romance Irene Hannon's fans have come to love, Fatal Judgment is a thrilling story that will keep readers turning the pages late into the night.

Be sure to also check out Irene's Heroes of Quantico series!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love, love, love Irene Hannon's books! I'm really looking forward to the release of this one.

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Good choice! :-)

XOXO~ Renee

Irene Hannon said...

Thanks for featuring my upcoming book, Lori!It's already begun to generate a buzz, which is very exciting. One of the things I love about this new series is that it features three siblings (one in each book), and I really enjoyed writing about the family dynamic of two brothers and a sister. Thanks again!

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Hey Irene - thanks for dropping by! :)

Siblings? Awesome! As soon as I read your comment -- 2 of my fave series came to mind -- Susan May Warren's Noble Legacy series and Sharon Gillenwater's Callahan's of Texas series.

I'm the oldest of 4 girls. Whenever I read stories where a girl has only brothers, I wonder what that would be like. They always seem very protective of their sister(s). Not that I would trade my sisters for brothers!:)

I'm looking forward to your new series even more! Thanks again!