5.22.2010

Another award!!


Thank you soooo much, MJ!  I love it!

Isn't this award just too cute?  It was given to me by MJ over @ Creative Madness.  Be sure to stop by her blog to check out all of her super, interesting reviews.  She reviews everything from books, to baby paraphernalia, to everyday products you can use around your home.   I love dropping by to see what she's up to!

Here's what this award consists of:

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell them they have a blog award!

Here are the last 5 books I've read (highlighted ones will take you to my reviews):

This Fine Life
Kentucky Cowboy (loved it!)
Code Blue  (loved it!)
It Had to be You

Here are the 5 "Bodacious" bloggers I'm passing this award along to:

Angie @ Never a Dull Moment




4 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations on your award!!!

Ashley (Ibreath2read) said...

Congrat on the award, Lori!!;D Thank you so much for awarding it to me. I LOVE it!:D
I'll hopefully be able to post it soon.
Love Ya,
Ashley

Amber Holcomb said...

I'm basically echoing Ashley, but congrats on the award and thank you soooooo much for passing it on to me! :D Yay!!! I'll try to post this tonight!

~Amber

Angie said...

This is just too cute! Thanks for passing it along to me. :)