10.21.2009

A-Z Wednesday


This really fun book meme is hosted by
Vicki @ Reading at the Beach.

The rules are pretty simple...

1. Visit Vicki to get this week's letter.
2. Browse through your shelves for a book that starts with this week's letter.
3. Post the following info about the book you've chosen on your blog:
~ Photo, synopsis/description, link (Amazon, Christian Books, Borders, etc.)
4. Hurry back to Reading at the Beach and post a comment with a link to your post.





Kiss Me If You Dare
(Patricia Amble Mystery series, Book 3)
by Nicole Young

Christian Fiction/Mystery/
Romance

Revell Publishing
Pages: 386
ISBN: 9780800731595





(from Amazon)

When readers last saw renovator Tish Amble she was running for her life, her boyfriend Brad left wounded and at the mercy of drug lords in northern Michigan. On Brad's advice, Tish heads for Del Gloria, California, to hide out with an old friend of his--professor Denton Braddock. Tish tries to start a normal life, enrolling in college and working on restoring a block of homes, but her past is catching up with her. Someone is sabotaging her work, and Brad hasn't called in months. Should she return to Michigan to find out what has happened? Or would a homecoming be more painful--and deadly--than she's ready for? Full of the fast-paced action and nail-biting suspense readers have come to expect from author Nicole Young, Kiss Me If You Dare is the thrilling conclusion to the Patricia Amble Mysteries.

Tish Amble is dead--or so she's been told On the run from a backwoods Michigan drug ring that wants her dead, Tish Amble finds herself in sunny California with an assumed identity and a mysterious benefactor. All she wants to do is lay low for awhile, then return to her family--including her almost-fiancé Brad. Instead, she ends up trying to start a normal life, going back to work on the college degree she postponed long ago, and restoring a block of homes. But her past catches up with her. Someone sabotages her work, and Brad hasn't called in months. Should she return to Michigan to find out what has happened? Or would a homecoming be more painful--and deadly--than she's ready for? Full of fast-paced action and nail-biting suspense, Kiss Me If You Dare is the thrilling conclusion to the Patricia Amble Mysteries. Nicole Young has a degree in communications and has earned several awards for speechwriting and presentation. In 2004 she won the Noble Theme Award for the Best First Chapter from the American Christian Romance Writers. She is the author of Love Me If You Must and Kill Me If You Can and lives with her family in Michigan.

This is yet another series in my TBR piles that I've yet to get to! Maybe one day soon...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of books with "Kiss" in the title this week!

Kiss Me If You Dare sounds very interesting!

Beth said...

I believe I got the first two books for my in-laws. I'll have to keep my eye out for this one. http://someofmyfavoritebooks.blogspot.com/2009/10/z-wednesday_21.html

Shore Debris said...

Sounds like a good thriller!

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

VICKI ~ LOL I almost chose Book 2, Kill Me If You Can, but I liked the cover on Kiss Me... better!

BETH ~ Good luck in your search!

VICKY ~ Thanks for dropping by!

kayerj said...

It does sound interesting. And by the way, you have the most interesting page layout I've ever seen. I tried pyzam once and had lots of trouble with virus's. Have you had any trouble?

If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

me again said...

I don't know Nicole Young, so thanks for pointing me towards yet another author I'd like to read!
==lennie==

Nise' said...

I've got this one on my TBR pile after reading a review.

Tea said...

Another goody! This is fun.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2009/10/z-wednesday-keepsake-crimes-by-laura.html

Tea said...

Thank you for the button!

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

KAYE ~ Thank you! So far, no viruses...please don't jinx me! LOL

LENNIE ~ Glad to be of service! ;)

NISE' ~ Great! I'll keep an eye out for a chance to read YOUR review...

TEA ~ LOL...this is a lot of fun! Thank you for taking my button, but you actually took the one for my other blog...oops! :) The button for this blog is at the very top of my sidebar...

Thanks for dropping by!
~ Lori

Irene said...

You do have an interesting page layout. I have not read this group of books, sounds good.Mine's Here.

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Thank you, Irene! :)

Beth F said...

This is a new to me series. And I love series . . . hummmm.

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Mystery isn't my thing but this looks gooood! ;-)

xoxo- renee

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

BETH F ~ Series books are my favorite! I try to wait until I have all of them, so I can read them straight thru. Sometimes that's really hard though, and I give in to temptation. LOL

RENEE ~ All 3 books in this series look/sound good! I haven't read them yet, but Whitney liked them. :)

~ Lori