10.11.2009

One Lovely Blog Award!!!

Thank you so much to A Reader's Journal for passing along the One Lovely Blog Award to me! I've recently discovered her blog ~ be sure to pay her a visit. I love the fall/autumn blog design...it's just beautiful!

Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award":

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Diane - The Book Resort
Snowbell - Snowbell Jewelry
E.H. - Erotic Horizon
Keli Gwyn - Joy on the Journey
Cym - Cym Lowell
Mimi - Woven by Words
Brizmus - Brizmus Blogs Books
CeeCee - Book Splurge
Katy - A Few More Pages
Carman - A Sequence of Continuous Delights
Kristen - BookNAround
Zia - My Life in Not So Many Words
Crystal - My Reading Room
Annette - Net's Book Notes
Blanche - No Such Things As Too Many Books

I hope y'all enjoy this award as much as I have! You all have wonderful blogs, that I love visiting. =)

17 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Lori, congratulations on receiving the award, and thanks so much for the choosing my blog as a recipient. I'm honored.

Zia said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on to me! Made my morning. =)

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Keli & Zia ~

You're both very welcome! Your blogs are great! :o)

~ Lori

Carman said...

Thank you so much for the award! Its my first one. :D Congrats on getting one also!
Blessings!

The Book Resort said...

Congratulations, Lori! you so deserve this award!

The Book Resort said...

Thank you so much, Lori. What a terrific surprise. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!!

I have another one for you HERE

Blanche said...

Thank You so much for this award Lori!!

You have such a beautiful blog! :)

Mimi N said...

Lori, thanks for the award! I've blogged about it and it'll post Monday in the morning! :) Thanks so much.

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

Margaret Metz said...

Congrats! :o)

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Hello ladies...

Carman ~ Yay...your first award! Congrats!

Diane ~ Thank you...and you're welcome! {{hugs back}}

Vicki ~ Awww...thank you, sweetie! I'll be by to pick it up very soon...

Blanche ~ You're most welcome! I absolutely love your blog decor! =)

Mimi ~ You're very welcome...enjoy!

Lee ~ Hey there...I'm so glad you dropped by! Thank you!

~ Lori

CeeCee said...

Congrats on your award, you deserve it! Thank you so much Lori for thinking of me.

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

You're most welcome, CeeCee! I love your blog...it's really pretty...and interesting!

~ Lori

Kristen said...

Thanks so much for this award (and congratulations to you on receiving it as well).

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

You're very welcome, Kristen...and thank you, as well! =)

~ Lori

Annette M. Irby said...

Thanks, Lori! How thoughtful!

P.S. Email me. I have something for you. annette at annetteirby dot com

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

You're most welcome, Annette!

I've sent you an email...

~ Lori