4.03.2010

My Review (coming soon!): The Promise of Morning (At Home in Beldon Grove, Bk 2) by Ann Shorey


The Promise of Morning
(At Home in Beldon Grove, Bk 2)
by Ann Shorey

Christian Fiction / Historical / Romance

Revell Publishing
Copyright 2010
Pages:  324
ISBN:  9780800733339


(from Amazon):

Ellie Craig grieves the loss of three infant children, and when long-hidden secrets are brought to light, she must find a way to contact the family of her long-lost father.

Meanwhile her husband, Matthew, faces controversy in his church and competition from a new arrival in Beldon Grove, who claims to be both a minister and the son of the town's founder. Will Matthew find the courage to reclaim his church? And will his unexpected travel companion help Ellie's heart mend?

Book two in the At Home in Beldon Grove series, The Promise of Morning engages readers with themes of overcoming tragedy, finding strength to meet daunting challenges, and trusting your heart to love again.


“Available March 2010 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”




**  I would like to apologize to the author/publisher for not having read this book in time to post my review during the tour dates.  I will, however, post it as soon as I can.  Please see the explanation for my delay at the top of my blog.

**  I would like to say "thank you" to Donna Hausler @ Revell Publishing for providing me with this review copy.**

2 comments:

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

This was definitely better than the first! I hope you like it!

XOXO~ Renee

Ann Shorey said...

Hope your sister's wedding was absolutely perfect! I'll look forward to reading your review.
Blessings,
Ann